Thursday, April 16, 2009

Braces: My teeth 'pop.' Is that normal?

I got braces a few weeks ago, now a few of my teeth %26#039;pop.%26#039;





I can press on them with my tongue and then they either pop back like they moved, or I suck in with lips closed and it pops in.





Is this just the gums loosening to allow the tooth movement? Or should I see my orothodontist about this?

Braces: My teeth %26#039;pop.%26#039; Is that normal?
Normal for my braces they were


Your teeth are moving and they may or may not be tender as they are being pushed all about dont worry


Make sure you keep up with you cleaning as teeth move gums and wilol leave them tender and vunerable to infections





Dont worry though they arent that vunerable.
Reply:That is normal. Try not to do that too much with your tongue. Mine got bad at first like that but now it%26#039;s been 18 months and either it got better or I just don%26#039;t notice it. It%26#039;s the bonds that hold your teeth in your jaw loosening, which they have to do for your teeth to move. It%26#039;s what is supposed to happen.



opera sheet music

No comments:

Post a Comment